google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Chalk Talk Stamp Set and Framelits Die Set

Well here we are at the begining of the launch of the new Stampin Up Catalogue and I am SO excited and already have a HUGE wish list of new goodies to play with and I want to share one with you today. And it is called ...

Chalk Talk

This versatile stamp set of 6 Vintage/Retro Styles stamps (available in wood mounted or clear stamps) have been expertly co-ordinated with the Chalk Talk Framlelits Sizzix Big Shot Die. If you then add to the mix one of Stampin Ups Embossing Folders to create dimensions with texture and you can make gift tags, card toppers, gift wrap and so much more. I just know this is going to be a very popular new addition to the Stampin Up Collection of quality stamping supplies and accessories. I know it is going to be the very first order I place for my own purposes! So watch this space as I will be playing as soon as the set arrives.

Below is an example of what you can make with the stamp set and Die. So you know you want the set ... then order the bundle containing the stamp set in either wood mount of clear stamps, and the co-ordinating framelits with an additional 15% saving if you ordered them seperately.


 
Chalk Talk Bundle
Buy the Chalk Talk Stamp Set and coordinating
Chalk Talk Framelits Dies (p. 187) at a 15% discount.
| £37.25 132731 Wood-Mount Bundle
| £32.95 132730 Clear-Mount Bundle
You can browse the whole catalogue from  my Demonstrator Website.
 
 
Unfortunately the shop function is not yet active, but you can contact me to place your order by:
 
Telephone: 08432896848 or 07759587004
 

No comments: