google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Sale A Bration Sneak Peek

The New Year brought with it a New Years resolution to be more organised in my business. I hope I can keep the momentum going, but I am full of enthusiasm to interact with you all. How? Well, I am going to be running a card  template challenge on first Monday of each month using Mojo Monday Templates and a colour challenge for the same project, It will help to stretch me and as you share your ideas with me, you will spur me on to keep enthusiastic to blog, blog, blog ....

Then on the third Monday of each month, I will be running a Scrapbook challenge using various templates. Scrapbooking has always been more of a challenge for me, card and box making are my comfort zone, but I like to stretch myself. I hope you will join in and post on here with your take on the templates.

And now for the Sneak Peeks from the pending catalogue launch

I was so excited when I received my order containing up coming products from this years coming Sale A Bration, and also the new Seasonal Catalogue, both of which go live on 28th January!!



Needless to say I have been spending loads of time in my craft room creating cards and objects with my new stamp sets, Designer Series Papers, Accessories and of course the free products available each time you spend just £45 during Sale A Bration.


So now I thought I would share some of my sneak peek makes with you, I hope you like what you see.

Me personally, I am loving the colour combinations of Crisp Cantaloupe, Black, Smokey Slate, Summer Starfruit, crumb cake and soft suede

This from an amazing paper stack ... perfect for quick card makes and this beautifull red floral design is just gorgeous!

A more manly creation featuring some new framelits and a great accessory pack . Pacific Point and Summer Starfruit with a little Tangerine Tango to make the colours pop


This card uses the same template as the one above, this time the crisp cantaloupe/tangerine tango take centre stage, add in a little Pear Pizzaz and you are away


I decided to go with more muted, neutral tones with this card. Using the same colour ink and cardstock to stamp the baground, creates a subtle background, and the same stamp is then used in the central pane, stamping in Sahara Sand and sponging to glours stems with crisp cantaloupe. I just LOVE the teeny honey bee stamp. If you see the teeny little banners at the base of the card ... a little secret ... shhh ... it is a new punch. Do send me you comments on what you think of my creations as I would love to hear from  you

Not that I am done just yet ..


This card is using one of the new Designer Series Papers, they have a very retro feel and colours perfect for the men in your life ... Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, and Very Vanilla with accents of Pool Party and Summer Starfuit


Another masculine card from one of the new stamp sets. The same colours as the above, and here I have stamped anchors onto the patterned paper to create a great background, and using the antique brads gives a very vintage feel to the card. The pacific point ribbon is new too.

If this lot doesn't wet your appetite and stir you on to make a HUGE shopping list when you get your new catalogues, I don't know what will. I still have so many new items to keep on creating, and I promise I will share them with you as I do the photo shoots.

Don't forget you can now ORDER ONLINE via my Demonstrator website 

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinupatthewarren/

If you would like to talk about becoming a Demonstrator or order directly with me you can do so by:

Phone: 08432896848
Text: 07759587004
email: stampinupatthewarren@hotmail.co.uk

All images copyright Stampin Up!



No comments: