google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Saturday 31 May 2014

Catalogue Countdown Day 2

So far, so Good ... Day 2 of my personal challenge to post a card a day until the new Stampin Up! Catalogue 2014/15 Launch

And my card for today, is a Fathers Day Card. I do not find it easy to make cards for men, so I always pat myself on the back when one comes out OK. I used a combination of 2 stamp sets to achieve this look - the motorbike stamp in the Rev Up The Fun stamp set, coupled with the World Map background stamp.

I have used a monochrome colour scheme as it seems more masculine to me. The motorbike image was stamped in Sahara Sand ink and the World Map was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.

The sentiment was punched using the Decorative Label punch, with 2 more labels punched in Chocolate Chip cardstock to make the layered frame. Linen thread and Naturals Designer Buttons finished the look


No comments: