google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Stamp Set Showcase Week 11 (4)


WALK IN THE WILD  STAMP SET

I am feeling rather under the weather today with a viral infection (courtesy of my granddaughters)one of, so I hope you will excuse me for having short blog today, but I wouldn't be me unless I created something every day ... and anyway, it takes the attention away from the pounding head, sore throat, ear ache etc ... for a while at lease!

And today is a quick Tag day

Designed to go with some of this weeks gift box/bag creations.



Begin by Stampin your Moose from the Walk in the Wild Stamp Set onto Whisper White cardstock, using Soft Suede ink.
Take the Banner Framelits and select the one that is the best size for the image you have stamped, and the package you will be attaching the tag to.
Attach Stampin Dimensionals to the reverse


You now want to select the next size up Banner Framelit and die cut with one of theUnder The Tree Designer Series papers (DSP).
Attach a Tea Lace Doily to the reverse of the DSP using Tombow MP Glue.
Then attach Stampin Dimensionals to the reverse.
Now take the next size up Banner Framelit again, and this time die cut the banner using the reverse side of the DSP of what you have just used.
Layer up the 3 layers of Banner Die Cuts.

Trim a small piece of Kraft DSP to 5cms square. Use the Scallop Tag Topper to punch a tag top for your tag. Attach it to the back of the tag using Tombow MP Glue.

Add a Vintage Faceted Button and some Linen Thread - tied in a bow,  add a few Basic Rhinestones and your tag is finished. I have attached the tag to my box in the photo's using a piece of Chocolate Chip Chevron Ribbon,



If you have any questions on techniques, orders, products etc, please ask away by adding comments below, or you  contact me via:-

Telephone / Text: 07759587004
OR





No comments: