google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Stamp Set Showcase Week 21 (3) 25 Days Advent Countdown

And the Christmas Tree is up here at The Warren
The tree is up in the Lounge and the smaller tree is up in the hall, although it is waiting on some new lights for that one. As Christmas gets closer, I might just tempt you with more  photo's as we have different zones. Most of it is very Vintage, but the tree in the hallway is Scandinavian inspired
And the Conservatory is more contemporary.
My hubby came across a real find at our local Antiques Centre, and came home with some vintage wooden bottle crates, and an original wood Sledge, with metal runners ... adorable and sitting by the tree in the hall. And of course, my handmade patchwork Cushion comes out annually to sit on my Nursing Stool by the tree.

But I am waffling on! OK ... So What's new huh?

bWell today being another little Star Box, a Gift Tag and a cute Advent Curvy Keepsake Box
How's that as value for your money??


And here they are ...
The Star Box Kit is from this years Seasonal Supplement, and great value for money with 25 star boxes to make starting from teeny, to Extra Large (the Christmas Day Star of course).
The kit comes with embellishments and accessories. I have only added some extra cardstock on a couple of the stars just because I wanted to. Use them for decoration, or as table favours or as gift boxes
Click on the images of the products used today at the bottom of this post and it will take you straight to my online store.
If you do not like ordering online, and you live in the UK, then contact me to order over the phone.
My details are further down this post.

Todays star was finished with some hand drawn faux stitching using a Cherry Cobbler Stampin Write Marker, the wooden snowflake embellishment and the decorative paper star come with the kit.



The Curvey Keepsake box was made using Brights Designer Series Paper Pack double sided paper, and decorated with hand cut holly leaves, plus the Advent '3' is from the 25 Days Photo-polymer Stamp Set.

And finally, the main star of today is this Gift Tag from the seasonal Catalogue

CHRISTMAS BAUBLE

Which is designed to be used with the Blendabilities Alcohol Pens
I used a combination of the Old Olive Assortment, Skin Tone Assortment and Cherry Cobbler Assortment.
I stamped a second image ... and remember to use Memento ink to prevent bleeding of the colour.
I have used the Banner Framelits in 2 sizes to create a layered tag, from the Under The Tree Specialty Designer Series Papers (which are actually double sided printed Kraft Card).
I cut a piece of 5cm x 8cm piece of Kraft card and used the tag topper punch to one end and used Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue to attach it to the back of the Tag,
I used Stampin Dimensionals to pop up each layer, and finished with the hand cut bauble on the top.
The Sentiment was stamped onto one of the Simply Stars gift tags (in the Kit) , and I stamped the tag with a combination of Silver & Gold Encore Ink and the Peace sentiment from the Many Merry Stars  Stamp Set. And the frame around the Sentiment Tag is made from the scrap pieces of Champaign Glimmer Paper when I was punching buckles for my Santa Curvy Keepsake Boxes.
I punched a few glimmer stars from the Bitty Accents Pack  and attached them using Glue Dots.
Finish with some of that super lush Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon.


If you would like to join my community board on my Pinterest account to post your own photo's
ping me your email address and I will add you

kim@stampinupatthewarren.com
  
If you would like to ask any questions on techniques or products, or anything else related to my blog posts, please feel free to ask away

Happy Stamping
Kim xxx

Contact me to order:
Telephone/Txt: 07759587004
Email: kim@stampinupatthewarren.com

Or Order Online 24/7

Or Click on the image of the products used below and it will take you straight to my online store


No comments: