google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Friday 2 January 2015

Spring Summer Seasonal Sneak Peeks (1)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and wish you all a Happy, Healthy & Crafty New Year!
I must apologise for being a couple of days late back from my fist week off in over a year ,,, lots have happened in the past few days to distract me. Firstly my Husband has injured the muscles between his ribs the day before yesterday, so he is out of action, and one of my Geriatric West Highland White Terriers, Megan, was rushed to the vets and is now being managed symptomatically, and rather intensively to alleviate her complex problems, but she is home with us and comfortable, as is our wish.

But I am BACK and ready for business!

It will not be long now and my customers will be receiving their complimentary Seasonal Catalogues AND their Sale A Bration Leaflet

If you are a seasoned Stampin Up! Crafter, you will know what SAB is all about.
If you have never heard of Sale A Bration (SAB) you do not know what you you have been missing
SAB is probably Stampin Up's biggest promotion of the year. And this year, the launch will co-incide with the new Seasonal Mini Catalogue Launch.
Keep watching my daily posts, since as soon as the online catalogue link is available, I will post the link into the blog posts each day from that date.

Now, SAB is YOUR opportunity to earn exclusive free Stampin Up! products with every £45,00 you spend on any items from the current catalogues (including the seasonal Spring /Summer mini catalogue)

So, until SAB commences, I will be posting some sneak peeks, just to wet your appetite!

And here is the first card is made using Butterfly Basics and coordinates with the Bitty Butterfly Punch. I have also used the Apothecary Accents Framelits to make the sentiment label.

Here I have used some left over (now retired) Designer Series Paper, but Typeset DSP works just as well.



The card blank was made with Baked Brown Sugar cardstock, and
the ink pads used were:

Mossy MEadow
Blackberry Bliss
Hello Honey


 Assuming you already have the cardstock and ink pads

Purchase of the other supplies would be:
Butterfly Basics Stamp Set £21.95 (if you opt for photo-polymer)
Apothecary Accents Framelits 127003 £20.95
Bitty Butterfly Punch £14.95
Typeset DSP 133704 £11.50

Making a total of £69.35 ... so you would qualify for one of the free SAB products.

But I happen to know that ther are co-ordinating Butterflies Thinlets Die that you can purchase as part of a bundle, saving 15% making your total £83.65 which is just £6.35 short of qualifying for TWO SAB products.


But what are the SAB free products, well here is your first sneak peak using two of the products you could opt for


This beautiful card is made using an exclusive emboss resist paper, IRRESISTABLY YOURS SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER that you can sponge, paint or spray PLUS the 
A HAPPY THING STAMP SET

I sponged the DSP with a combination of Daffodil Delight and Old Olive inks to create the above effect.
Do you like? Have I got your creative juices floweing? I do hope so!
I will see you tomorrow for another Sneak Peak ...

 













No comments: