google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Friday 1 May 2015

Artisan Embellishment Kit & Card Holder




Good Day to all my lovely followers"
I apologise for this being a little later than normal, but I have had a rather exciting day!
Those of you who take the time to read my blog posts, will know that since my recent spinal surgery, I now wirelessly recharge my implanted pulse generator battey implant to ensure that I get internal pulses going down my lower back, legs and feet 24/7?

Bare with me as I am getting to the point!

Well a few weeks back, I realised that my mobile phone was very sick. It kept overheating and shutting itself down. That frustration has led to a few swear words popping out from time to time, as the battery always shut down when I was in the middle of talking to a customer, my Mum or one of our fledgeling children.
It just so happens that my battery life amazingly co-incided with our mobile phone contract being due for renewal ... strange huh?
Well, my husband could not bear my frustrations that at times verged on the violent outburts he he, so he arranged for us to go and purchase our new phones.

So that is where we have been for the past 3 hours! I had forgotten just how long the process of upgrading a phone takes, but I was patient and eventually, after a quick lunch stop at that place with the big M ... you know, that Ronald, MacDonald Chap who Stampin Up! Support with their Ronald MacDonald Charity Stamp set in each of their Annual Catalogue (a new one will be coming on 3 June .... make sure you buy one).

Now here is the point I was slowly getting to .... yes, My new mobile phone also recharges wirelessly! I find it fascinating how much technology moves on in just 2 years!!

Now then, if you are still with me, I have a lovely functional 3 project for you today
A Beautiful A6 Card Storage Box ... and all the supplies I have used will be retiring in a months time (a month tomorrow to be exact.

You have two way to check out the products, either click on the imaged below 

Or Click on the RETIRING Banner 



Both links will take you to my online store where you can browse all the retiring products
But please remember, that once the products on the list have sold out, that is it ... so order promptly to avoid disappointment 


Isn't this just beautiful?
I am SO excited to share this with you
I have used the 2013 - 2015 In Colour Cardstock
 (I used the Strawberry Slush Cardstock in this example)
&
 the 2013-2015 In-Colour Designer Series Paper Stack

And decorated the box with lace and accessories from the Artisan Embellishment Kit (in the Spring/Summer Catalogue)

I have always made my boxes with angled sides, but found this downloadable template for the curvey shaped holderwhilst browsing Pinterest, and have been unable to find the link again (because of my stupid old phone they couldn't transfer data from my old phone to my new one! grr.
It must still be there in the ether of the internet somewhere. If I find it, I will let you know.

If you decide to have a go at making card storage, I would love you to share it with us on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest (links to my sites are on the side bars of this blog)

So for now my friends
Happy Stamping! xxx
Kim

If you would like to become a member of my Pinterest Community Board where you will be able to post your own Stampin Up! Makes please email me via
If you have any questions on techniques, orders, products etc, please ask away by adding comments below, or you  contact me via:-
Text: 07759587004 


No comments: