google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Friday 22 May 2015

Stampin Up! Telford Regional Event 2015 Video snippets


Today is a divergence from normal, no project today .... nnnooo!! don't be sad .... please

As I have a Stampin Up! video that will hopefully bring a smile to your face

Firstly, welcome to me
Here I am  winning a stamp set in the First Prize Patrol of the event



If you follow ,y blog, you will know I shared photo's of the card I made using this very stamp set
for my Granddaughters 5th Birthday at the weekend

OVER THE RAINBOW stamp set



So  I thought I would remind you why I love Stampin Up! and how I have been able to develop my business My Way

I joined Stampin up several years ago now, because I wanted to take advantage of the generous discount I would get on my crafting supplies;  allowing me to make cards,
wedding stationary, invitations,
& Home Decore projects etc to sell at Craft Fairs.

At this point I was already running weekly card craft classes from my workshop (log cabin)

I  was already been blown away by the quality of Stampin Up!s stamp sets, after seeing the 'Tea Shoppe stamp set featured in one of the card craft magazines I used to subscribe to

(note U said USED to)

& I just had to purchase it ... so I purchased it via a demonstrator up north.

When I was considering joining Stampin Up! I was concerned that I would be placed under pressure to do in home parties, or build a huge Team ... as was the case when many years ago I was a Tupperware Rep.

The Demonstrator I purchased the stamp set from, sent me information on becoming a Demonstrator, and what I liked, was that she wasn't pushy.


I then spoke to Donna, an existing Stampin Up! Demonstrator, and soon to be my 'upline''.

Donna explained to me that there was no pressure on sales or recruiting, and that taking advantage of excellent discount on my personal purchases was OK.
Yes there is a quarterly minimum to achieve, but I knew that I would be easily meeting that quota, as I  was already exceeding that quota on my non-Stampin Up! Sales.
Donna, also reassured me that she was there to support me, and our small team would meet roughly every month to chat, talk about any business worries, and to craft, eat and drink!


Donna also signposted me to the resources available on the Stampin Up Demonstrator Site.

My card class customers were so impressed with the quality of the Stampin Up! Products, that they began to place orders with me ...

well that was a bonus, as that meant I could spend less and still meet my quota from the few sales my customers were placing
I started selling more cards because the overall quality was better

So within 6 months of Stampin Up, I was reaping the benefits of joining.

My business today?

Well, I get to meet lots of people, which is great for me as I rarely leave my home due to my disabilities & We have a lot of fun! 

Just like here ....
This is a short video from last Saturdays Stampin Up!  Regional Event in Telford

And you will see what I mean about fun!

We always come away inspired, invigorated, and with new ideas .... that can't be bad can it?



We have Team Meetings each month with make and takes, food, and fun
I have learnt new techniques courtesy of Stampin Up! Video's
I get a FREE magazine packed with business ideas and creative projects

 (so no more magazine subscriptions for me)

My card making business has increased because of the overall quality of the base products

I don't have to think to hard when creating, because everything with Stampin Up! is co-ordinated

I have made lots of new friends, some are customers and others are Demonstrators.


I get to attend Stampin Up! events that contain training elements, make and takes, technique demonstrations etc, networking, and LOTS of FUN

But most of all, my business is adaptable, and it is entirely up to me how much effort I put into my it!

But so many Demonstrators, are Hobby Demonstrators, who like me when I joined, just wanted a discount on quality supplie
s
Frequently Asked Question

Do I have to pick a Demonstrator local to me?
The simple answer is NO

Because of the use of social media, and the communication resources they offer, it is no longer necessary to select a Demonstrator who lives close to you ...

There are so many options such as:
Facebook Groups
Goggle Hangouts
Facetime
Skype
Tube

And of course this can all be linked in to actual Team Meetings, Retreats etc

 of course this is your choice entirely




So if you think that Joining Stampin Up! might be an option for you you have 3 choices:

Do Nothing

 click on the JOIN TEAM WARREN tab at the top of this Blog

What ever you chose, I promise there will be no arm twisting from me!

Kim xxx

No comments: