google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Monday 3 August 2015

A World of Thanks meets Butterfly Basics

Today I have the last of my Monthly Card Makes that I send to my customers
Tomorrow, I will begin on this months cards.

I just had to share this fab World of Thanks Background rubber stamp.
Perfectly sized for A6 cards

So here, I have used one of Stampin Up!s Whisper White Note Cards & envelope (they come in packs of 20, in either white or crumb cake.

I inked up the stamp with Tip Top Taupe Classic Ink Pad straight onto the card base.

Next I die cut a Banner using the Banner Framelits Dies, from Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.

This was overstamped with the Fern stamp from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set using Old Olive Classic Ink Pad.
This was then overstamped again, with  one of the Thank You sentiments from One Big Meaning Stamp Set, using Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad.
Stampin Dimensionals were adhered to the back of the banner and adhered to the card front.
Finally, a dew basic Pearls were added.
Quick and simple, and great to make in bulk for those moments when you need to send Thanks to your family and friends.


Below you will see the products I have used for today's card
Simply click on the product icons to view them in more detail, or place your order online 24/7
Join my Pinterest community board,
where you can share your own Stampin Up Creations?
Follow the Pinterest Board on the left hand side bar and I will send you an invitation to follow the Stampin Up! At The Warren Community Pinterest Board

If you have any questions on techniques or products, or Joining my Team/discussing the business opportunities Stampin Up! Can offer
Contact Me

Or telephone/text 07759587004

Happy Stamping
Kim xxx         

Order your Craft Supplies on line 24/7

No comments: